Commercial Locksmith Services
OUR SKILLED, EXPERT COMMERCIAL LOCKSMITH OFFERS SECURITY AND PROTECTION FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Protecting your business and assets, whether it is a store, office building, school, or multi-unit property, starts with the locks on your doors. At Locks and Unlocks, Inc., we offer
COMMERCIAL LOCKSMITH SERVICES WE PROVIDE
- Master Key Systems: Property Managers find master keys to be a critical component of maintaining the safety, maintenance, and security of their building. With Master Key Systems, individual units maintain their own key while one master key is created to access all units for the property owner or manager. Having a master key is also good for police and fire safety to be able to access your property in an emergency.
- Rekeying: If you purchase a new building, lose keys to your existing building, or are concerned about unauthorized people having access to the building, rekeying might be the perfect solution for you. At Locks and Unlocks, Inc., we can alter the locks so that new keys can be made to work without the need to replace the entire lock on the door.
- Duplicate Key Production: If you lose a key or need more keys created for employees or tenants, we are able to produce new keys on site.
- Electric Strike Installation: Electric strike systems are perfect for situations where there are multiple users that require quick access in and out of a door (hospitals, dorms, etc.). They also offer quick, re-coding swipe keys in the case of a security breach. Electric strike systems can be installed and maintained by our professional lock specialists at Locks and Unlocks, Inc.
- Safe Servicing: If your electronic keypad safe isn’t working or you’d like to upgrade the locking mechanism on an old safe, then call the safe specialist at Locks and Unlocks, Inc. We have a Certified Master Safecracker (CMS) who specializes in
saferepair, safe cracking, combination changes andsafe maintenance.
- Lockouts: If you get locked out of your business, we can get you back in. Our Certified Professional Locksmith (CPL) won’t leave until you are
in toyour building and back to work.
- Lock Replacement: Locks break or become outdated or unserviceable. When this happens, we will find the most appropriate lock system for your needs and install the replacement for you.
- Door Closer Replacement: Door Closers, the mechanical arm that automatically closes the, can often open or close at
a wrongspeed and eventually will break from wear and tear. We can either adjust your closer to function properly,or replace it, if necessary, to meet ADA compliance.
- Panic and Exit Devices: Engineered for high use and abuse doors (like hospitals, schools, and retail), panic and exit devices can be linked to alarm systems and are perfect for commercial settings. At Locks and Unlocks, Inc., we offer both installation and servicing of these devices.
- File Cabinets and Desk Locks: If you inadvertently lock your file cabinets or desk, call the expert locksmiths at Locks and Unlocks, Inc., to get back in. We can also make new keys to replace lost keys for your file cabinet or desk lock.
- High Security Restricted Keys: Perfect for companies and units with a high turnover of people,
high securityrestricted keys allow the owner or authorized personnel to have complete control over the quantityof keys created for the system while providing a higher level of security than a normal key can provide.
- Biometric Keypads: Thumbprint access, also called biometrics, can be associated with a variety of locking mechanisms. Besides feeling like James Bond, thumbprint access can be a great keyless option for higher-security situations.
- Mailbox Locks: In many multi-unit dwellings with large banks of mailboxes, keys can often get lost with a higher turnover of people. We can get locked mailboxes open, duplicate keys, and replace old locks with new locks.